- I provide everything we will need while on the boat including a cooler with ice and bottled water. You will need to bring a camera, hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, shoes that can get a little wet. Also, food and drinks you may prefer (no glass), rain gear for summer storms and a windbreaker in the fall months.
- Fishing licenses are included on all charters
- If you want to bring food & beverages, we will provide a cooler with ice & dry storage for other goods. (Beer is allowed, no glass please).
- We provide all fishing rods, tackle, bait, Ziploc bags for your cleaned filets and ice.
- If you plan on keeping fish, don’t forget to bring a cooler to transport your catch.
Departure Times and Location
- Unless other arrangements are made, charters will depart from Ozona Fish Camp located in Ozona, Florida, 20 minutes to the north of Clearwater, Fl. Positioned directly on St Joseph Sound, the marina store provides snacks, drinks, and fishing tackle, as well a multitude of other items such as hats, visors and shirts. Once back from your fishing trip, you can relax on the patio with a cold beverage while I clean your fish.
- Starting times may differ depending on the time of year. Normally, from March through October, charters start between 7 AM and 8 AM. During the winter between 8 AM and 8:30 AM.
- For live bait charters, I catch bait before picking up my clients. If I’m not already cleaned up and waiting for you at the dock, I will be there shortly.
- We accept Cash, Venmo, PayPal, & Credit Cards.
- Reservations can be made by either paying in full via one of the cash apps mentioned above or providing a credit card number at the time of booking to be held for security. The balance of payment is to be made at the conclusion of the charter, either by credit card, cash or Venmo or PayPal.
- If paying at the conclusion of the charter by credit card, please bring the card with you to be swiped through a smart phone app.
- Capt. Brian reserves the right to cancel the charter anytime, at no charge, due to weather, or other unforeseen circumstances. Rescheduling can always be made based on availability. If unavailable, another charter with a qualified Captain can be arranged.
- Customer cancellations within 24 hours of scheduled trip time are non-refundable and 100% of the charter rate will be charged.
- Customer cancellations within 3 days or 72 hours of scheduled trip time are 50% non-refundable.
- Tipping is customary @ 15-20% of the charter rate. Quoted prices do not include a tip.
- Gift Certificates are available.